Pages

maandag 5 december 2011

Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)

Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)
Gold Tech for BUY & BEST DISCOUNT FOR BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011 !!!...


Model Of Item : SD960IS Silver
Product Brand : Canon
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :
Product Rating :

Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver) Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)

Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)
Gold Tech for BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011 SHOPPING...


Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)

Immediate gratification is the pulse of today, and the PowerShot SD960 IS Digital ELPH with its streamlined appeal wastes no time at reminding you. "Here's a camera unlike any other." But it's the excitement of ongoing discovery - the way this camera captures the vibrant spontaneity of the world before you - that defines the lasting rewards of the PowerShot SD960 IS Digital ELPH, and the new level of pictures and HD movies that await you. Immediate satisfaction. Day-after-day delight. What could be better?

  • 12.1 Megapixel resolution with a 28mm wide-angle 4x Optical Zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer.
  • HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output for easy playback of video and photos on your HDTV.
  • Large 2.8-inch PureColor LCD II widescreen and wide viewing angle.
  • Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 18 predefined shooting situations.
  • New Active display technology for quickly switching between images during playback with a shake of the camera.
  • Four elegant, sophisticated colors with a new easy to use button configuration.
  • DIGIC 4 Image Processor has evolved Face Detection Technology that tracks the faces of moving subjects and lets the shooter enter the frame seamlessly with the Face Detection Self-timer..../ Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver) / Gold Tech
    Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)


    Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)
    • 12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
    • 4x optical zoom; 28mm wide-angle lens
    • HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
    • 2.8-inch widescreen PureColor LCD II screen
    • Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
    .../ Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver) / Gold Tech
    Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)


    Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)
    Gold Tech

    Special for cheapest price black friday's deals and discount


    Customer Review :

    Great Still Images, exquisite 720P for the price : Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)


    8-4-09 Update: I think it's time to update my review. I honestly do love the video this camera shoots. If that's all I wanted it for, this would be a 5-star product. But over time I am getting more and more disappointed with the quality of the photos. Maybe my unit is a dud, but the noise seems to be getting worse. I just think that an outdoor photo, taken in full daylight, should Not be a noisy as the pix from this camera are. I miss my Sd550. I may have to just suck it up an switch back, or look for something else to use as a point and shoot for when I don't want to carry my Xti colse to with me.

    ==================================

    I ultimately upgraded my Sd550, which was getting pretty beat up and tired. I was honestly looking for a >3x visual zoom (4x isn't a huge improvement, but it's sufficient for a 12.1mp camera) I honestly honestly like the layout on this one, the huge screen (I never used the viewfinder on the 550) and the playback button at the top right.

    The Hd video quality seems good to me (I have a more high-priced Hd videocamera, so this for me is not going to be used when I know I want to shoot a lot of video), but I found the controls for playback confusing (it's not clear at All just looking at the camera that you have to press up on the operate wheel and Then press the set button. The 550 used Set/Set to playback. I have to be particular not to use Set/Set because the first Set launches the delete function (!)

    I also found the purple lines caused by engaging lights to be much more harsh on the 960 than they ever were on the 550. In fact, I had to go back to the 550 to see if it even did that (It did). It's just more noticable on the 960 but that could be because it's filming in Hd. There are no purple lines when I am taking still photos (even if you see it on the viewfinder) so you just have to be extra particular about pointing the camera toward the sun if the sun is fairly low in the sky.

    I'll update this review as I have more feedback.
    ======
    Update to review on 4/15: I still like the camera, the Hd video quality is Amazing, but as a pixel peeper, indoor shots tend to be honestly noisy. Now maybe I shouldn't be zooming that far in on a 12 megapixel image shot indoors, but it is something I want to warn habitancy about. I'm going to try printing one of the noisy shots to see what it looks like when compressed down into a 4x6 size. I also find some of the shots blurrier than I'd like. Like the other reviewer, this was a move from an sd550, and maybe that is just the many pocket camera ever, because both of us are a limited disappointed with the quality when you compare the two. If the video wasn't so much better, I may have exchanged this one. As of this moment, I'm at about a 3.5. Will be taking it on vacation next week. More feedback to come.

  • Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)

    Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)

    Accessory for..
    Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)
    Gold Tech
    deals and discount black friday 2011...



    BEST DEALS SHOPPING , CHECK COMPARE PRICES , GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT UPDATE FOR BUY BEST ABOUT Canon PowerShot SD960IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD (Silver)
    Gold Tech LOWEST for BUY BEST SHOPPING!! MAXxxx…DISCOUNT ...CHECK HERE NOW~~!!!!!


    Best Buy Shopping Clip Ring Cheap Deals